Love and Kiss Message | Funclub

by Hardik (@Funclub) Sunday, July 12, 2015

Love and Kiss Message | Funclub

#Love and #Kiss Message | #Funclub

BF: You know where I want to kiss you?
GF: Lips?
BF: No.
GF: Cheek?
BF: No.
GF: Neck?
BF: Nope.
GF: Then where?
BF: In church in front of our families when we both say I do.


If kissing was just 2 people touching lips, it wouldn't
touch our hearts and bind our souls the way it does.

Kiss is autograph of Love, music of affection and sign of seduction.

KISS is Key of LOVER'S passion 4 intent of seduction felt beyond & above.


If A Kiss Could
Say Just How
I Love You . . .
MY LIPS
Would Be On YOURS
Forever . . .


Ladki Ladke ko kiss karti he
To ladke ke gal pe lipstick lag jati he.
Ladka kehta he ye kya kiya?
Ladki: Agar kuch acha karne se
Dag lagta he to dag ache he...


Pink lips are the girls beauty...
Wah..Wah..
Pink lips are the girls beauty..
And kissing them is boys duty.


Kissing of American Girl, so sweet
Kissing of Australian gal, oh so hot
Kissing of French gal, once more
Kissing of Indian gal, kro lakin kisi ko bolna nai.


Kiss is fly from lips,
Lips is wet also kiss,
Dont miss a kiss
it is a valve of this.


As you run your hands through my hair
I lean towards you,
I breathe you in.
And when our eyes close, our lips meet.


The kiss hits our whole bodies like a tidal wave.
We both feel all of our emotion at once,
its a feeling words cant describe.
As we pull away, you look into my eyes
and I look into yours,
we smile realizing that was our first kiss,

And it wasnt going to be our last.