Latest Rainy SMS In English | Funclub

by Hardik (@Funclub) Saturday, July 11, 2015
Latest rainy SMS in english, romantic rain messages, love sms, love message, rain love message, funclub

Latest Rainy SMS In English

Latest #Rainy #SMS In English | #Funclub

If I could pull down the rainbow
I would write UR name with it &
put it back in the sky
2 let everybody know
how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!


There is no color in the rain It’s only water, wet and plain. It makes damp spots upon my book And splashes on my new dress, look! But puddles, in the rainy weather, Glisten like a peacock’s feather.


The rain makes all things beautiful,
The grass & flowers too,
If rain makes all things beautiful,
Why doesn't it rain on you?


How can U tell the rain not 2 fall when clouds exist? How can U tell the leaves not 2 fall when wind exist? How can U tell me not 2 fall in friendship when U exist.


It Is Nice
When Someone Holds
Umbrella For You In The
Rain ...
But
It Is The Most Wonderful
If Someone Holds Your Hand
And Runs Crazily With You
In The Rain


If I could pull down the rainbow I would write UR name with it & put it back in the sky 2 let everybody know how colorful my life is with a friend like U!!


EveryOne wants happiness,
No one needs pain,

But its not possible to get a rainbow
Without a little rain :)


Clouds, Unimpressed And Unafraid, Began To Rain On Their Parade. But People Just Below On Earth, Alarmed At Hot And Cold’s Great Mirth, Dropped Their Chores And Ran For Cover To Give Privacy To These Two Lovers. For Love, Although We Think It Warm, Can Be As Violent As A Storm.