Latest Funny Whatsapp Status | Funclub

by Hardik (@Funclub) Saturday, July 11, 2015
latest funny whatsapp status

Latest #Funny #Whatsapp Status | #Funclub


  • I will marry the girl, who look pretty in her Adhaar card
  • A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”
  • Someone on his status "Sleeping" ...since 3 Days! He's Probably dead. 
  • Just saw the most smartest person when i was in front of the mirror :P
  • God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me :P
  • My study period = 15 minutes. My break time = 3 hours.
  • People say everything happens for a reason. So when I punch you in the face, remember I have a reason. ;-)
  • I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good News. And The Good News? I Have No Bad News.
  • Do You Want To Go Out With Me? (A) Yes (B) A (C) B.
  • You Don't Know Something? Google It. You Don't Know Someone? Facebook It. You Can't Find Something? Mom!
  • Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it's wide use three fingers, make sure it's wet and rub up and down. Yep that's how you wash a cup.
  • At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever offered any food 
  • People r like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.
  • I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :)