When a Non IT Girl Marries an IT Proffessional

by Hardik (@Funclub) Monday, November 07, 2016
When a Non IT Girl Marries an IT Proffessional

He: (Returning late from work) "Good Evening Dear, I'm now logged in."

She: Have you brought the grocery?
He  : Bad command or filename.

She: But I told you in the morning!
He  : Syntax Error. Abort?

She: What about my new TV?
He  : Variable not found...

She: At least, give me your Credit Card, I want to do some shopping.
He  : Sharing Violation. Access denied...

She: Do you love me or do you only love computers or are you just being funny?
He  : Too many parameters...

She: It was a great mistake that I married an idiot like you.
He  : Data type mismatch.

She: You are useless.
He  : It's by Default.

She: What about your Salary?
He  : File in use ... Try later.

She: What is my value in the family.
He  : Unknown Virus