Whatsapp Love Status | Funclub

by Hardik (@Funclub) Tuesday, July 14, 2015
Whatsapp Love Status

#Whatsapp #Love Status | #Funclub
  • Love is not about how much you say "i love you" but how much you can prove that it's true.
  • Love is like a rubber band held at both ends by two people, when one leaves it hurts the other.
  • No matter how "busy" a person is, if they really care, they will always find the time for you.
  • Love is cute when it's new, but love is most beautiful when it last.
  • Love is just love, it can never explained.
  • LOVE IS LIKE A WIND,WE CAN'T SEE IT. BUT WE CAN FEEL IT :)
  • I will be yours, you will be mine and together we will be one love
  • Everybody knows how to love, but few people know how to stay in love with one person forever.
  • Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away.
  • This is going to sound crazy, but…from the moment I first set eyes on you I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you.
  • If you ever ask me how many times you’ve crossed my mind, I would say once. Because you came, and never left.
  • Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.
  • I fell in love because of your words, and I got hurt because of them too!
  • We spend too much time looking for the perfect person to love instead of perfecting the love we give!
  • Even when you’re gone, you’re only one that I still want in my arms. You’re the only one I think of all day long.
  • No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it.
  • Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
  • Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
  • A loving heart is the beginning of all knowledge.
  • A man is already halfway in love with any woman who listens to him.