Latest Valentine Day Message In English | Funclub

by Hardik (@Funclub) Monday, July 13, 2015


#Valentine Day #Message In English | #Funclub

Life ends when you stop dreaming,
hope ends when you stop believing
and love ends when you stop caring.
So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful   Happy Valentine Day!


When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone,
make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart,
cuz broken hearts has never spare parts... Happy Valentine Day!


I m feeling so happy, do u know why?
cause i m so lucky, do u know how?
cuz God loves me.
Do u know how?
cuz he gave me a gift.
Do u know what?
its YOU my love.... Happy Valentine Day!


If i were a tear in ur eye
i would roll down onto ur lips.
But if u were a tear in my eye
i wood never cry
as i wood be afraid 2 lose u... Happy Valentine Day!


Love knows no reasons,
Love knows no lies,
Love defines all reasons,
Love has no eyes...
But love is not blind,
Love sees all but doesnt mind.... Happy Valentine Day!


If we date and you become my Valentine?
You can have my phone password;
Read my sms and emails and answer my phone
Get on my FB and Twitter and see my Whatapp!
You see, I'll have nothing to hide except for you from the world!
Happy Valentine's day sweetheart!