Funny Facebook Message and Status | Funclub

by Hardik (@Funclub) Thursday, July 16, 2015
Funny #Facebook #Message and #Status | #Funclub

Funny Facebook Message and Status | Funclub

Dil tutna kya hota h ye toh whi jaan skta h jisne apna phone 2-3 hours k liye charge pe lgaya ho nd baad m pta chlta h ki button on krna hi bhul gye...


What happens if a doctor's wife eats an apple a day?


When I read a really stupid post on Facebook I think “What an idiot. Why did I write that?”


My wife says she is divorcing me because of my obsession with television dramas. But will she really leave me? …Find out next week!


I wonder if my pets ever talk shit about me when I'm not home.


Girls are funny creatures. They hate it when you ask their age but will kill you if you forget their birthday.


"Im a barbie Girl, in the barbie world...life in plastic, its fantastic"
Admit it you read this with an annoying women's voice.